The continued development of life, which leads people into thinking to make things practical, in society now formed the idea that a nice holiday always meant to go somewhere, and usually out of town. And when they do not do it, alias spend the holidays at home, they would say that they were mediocre because the holiday is spent at home. Society now assume that a little effort and creativity to prepare a nice holiday in the house too troublesome. They prefer a more practical way, visiting tourist attractions. Though the holiday at home can also be the holidays enjoyable and memorable for all family members.
Things to consider in preparing for the holiday at home is to choose activities that can involve every member of the family. Consider the age of your children and their hobbies. Do not let any family members who are not enjoying it. Activities that you rencanakanpun not need activities that are complicated and excited, it is enough activity that is simple but can be enjoyed by all family members. More focus on how to unite all members of the family with the activity. Below are a few ideas of possible activities you can do with your family to fill the holiday at home.
1. If your family includes families who love art, perhaps you could consider doing art projects together. No need something big. Could be just paint together. But instead of painting on canvas or paper, why not make a little different. You can spread a large white cloth in your backyard, or garage, or anywhere you think is possible, then, set up a clear plastic the size of a half kilogram, then fill with water that is already mixed with paint colors, gelembungkan. Do not forget to lay a floor or your garden with plastics, so as not to dirty because the paint. You and your kids can wear thin plasti raincoat to protect clothing and body. After all the preparations, it’s time to have fun. How to paint it is by throwing a “balls” filled plastic paint, toward the white cloth. Do not focus on the result. Maybe the result will be a very abstract paintings, but who cares, the main thing is you and your kids have fun.
2. Conduct a service project. If in your area there are orphanages or nursing home, perhaps you could consider doing a service project. For the orphanage project, you can ask your kids to donate their goods, such as clothing, books, toys. You may also consider making a dry cake or cup cake with the family, to share in the project. If it turns out orphanages or nursing homes far away from where you live you may be able to replace it by visiting your neighbors who are elderly. Make sure that the neighbors you want to visit not mind to receive your visit and family.
3. Make a craft together can also be an alternative to fill the holiday. You can find ideas craft to be made on the internet. It is not necessary something splashy. It could be something simple. And by making use of second-hand goods there.
4. Vacation home can also be filled by rearranging the interior of the house. Including change the color of the wall paint. If your children are teenagers, you can give them the freedom to decorate their own rooms. However, do not forget to remind them not to include things that are meaningful rudeness and profanity.
5. Vacation home could also be a good time to make up memories. You can organize a couple of family photos, and make a ‘scrapbook.’ You can also rearrange the location figura -figura existing photos.
6. If your family includes the likes gardening, it could be an interesting holiday project. You may want to consider to learn new things about gardening, like try gardening with hydroponics system, for example.
There are still a lot of things and other ideas that you can try to do to make your home pleasant holidays. The thing to remember is how to make all family members to enjoy whatever activities you have planned. Do not think about the end result. Togetherness and joy for the family you are the main objectives of these activities. Good luck.